- Usually able to fit 18-20 brushes at a time as well as lipstick, mascara, and concealer.
- It stands up on its own and you could grab any brushes you need.
- 1 main compartment with 9 elastic loops keep items organized and in place well, protecting
- brushes from bending and laying on each other.
- Practical yet compact design makes it not to take much space in your luggage.
- Folds up flat and the material is easy to clean.
- HOLD AROUND 20 BRUSHES - Able to fit around 20 brushes of medium to small size, like 5-6 face brushes, several eye brushes, as well as lipstick, mascara and concealer. It certainly could hold more eye makeup brushes if they are small.
- NO MORE DIGGING AROUND - 1 main compartment with 9 elastic loops keep items organized and in place well, easy to grab exactly what you need without digging.
- STAND ON ITS OWN - It stands up on its own when full, so you just fold down the top (soft clear plastic) and grab any brushes you need, when zipped, it's super compact and packs well.
- COMPACT DESIGN - Weighing only 2.5 ounce, It's much lighter than a brush cup or a brush roll, so that's a major plus for traveling. It fits inside of your makeup and toiletry bag very easily. So easy to use and doesn't take up much space in the suitcase or on the countertop.
- DUSTPROOF - A lot of dust settles in the room, you need a makeup brush case to protect the brushes from dust.
I travel a lot and this is a great way to not only carry all of my brushes, nail files, tweezers etc but also to store it while using it throughout my trip! I was unsure at first because it's a pretty weird design and probably comes from China, but I am very pleased! Very convenient and works well, opened or closed!
I like this for keeping my brushes separate. It was a lot bigger than I thought it would be, so wouldn't fit in my makeup bag. Otherwise, I really like it.
I liked the little pouch! It looks exactly as shown in the picture! Not cheap looking.
I actually bought this to store my umbrella in when it's in my purse. It's the perfect size for a 7" umbrella, it's a cute color, and it's waterproof. It's the perfect umbrella case!
Works well but not if you have a lot of brushes